Tooth Colored Fillings Near Me, Aurora IL
Searching for tooth colored fillings near me? Our dental practice is the right place for you. We are dedicated to providing excellent dental services. Our experienced dentist will take you through the details of everything involved in the tooth colored fillings procedure. With this, we can help restore the natural appearance of your teeth. But how much do you know about tooth-colored fillings or their benefits?
What are Tooth Colored Fillings?
Tooth colored fillings, also known as composite or plastic fillings, are designed to match the color of your teeth. Thus, making it possible for the fillings to blend with the teeth’ natural appearance and surrounding structure. Tooth colored fillings can be used in the front or back teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Tooth Colored Fillings?
Tooth-colored fillings are personalized dental restorations made using composite resin. Some of the benefits include:
- Helps restore the natural appearance of your teeth.
- Restores your beautiful smile and allows you to smile with confidence.
- Blend seamlessly with your surrounding tooth and are virtually unnoticeable
- Improve your teeth’s strength by minimizing the amount of healthy tooth structure removed during the filling process.
- Resistant to expansion and contraction, which reduces the risk of fractures compared to metal tooth fillings
- No tooth discoloration, which makes it easier to maintain your white, bright smile
- Also, tooth-colored fillings are very durable and will serve you for an extended period.
Furthermore, tooth-colored fillings are a great option for cavity treatment. Our dentists can offer you custom-shaded fillings that will match the color of your surrounding teeth.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Tooth-colored fillings can help restore the full function of your mouth and improve your smile. Contact our dental practice today to discover more about this dental procedure and enjoy the benefits of a beautiful smile. Our dentists will be happy to meet with you and discuss your dental options.